Show us your love for Singapore as part of SG50 & stand to chance to win a pair of Universal Studio Tickets!
Contest Closed. Thank you for your participation :)
Follow the steps below to stand a chance to win!
1. Go to mix.office.com and download the free plug in for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Please make sure that you have already activated Office365 ProPlus so that you will have PowerPoint installed in your device(s).
2. Once you have installed Mix, you will see the additional tab in the PowerPoint ribbon and you are ready to start mixing!
3. Under the Mix tab, you will find great features that you can use to create interactive mixes. You can go to mix.office.com to get inspirations and learn more about the features.
4. Once you have created your Mix, Select the "Upload to Mix" button and click "sign in with an organizational account" and log in using your Office365 account and password.
5. Upload your Mix into the online portal.
6. Once the upload is completed, go to "My Mixes", and click on the the Mix that you have just uploaded and scroll down until you see the "permission & sharing" scroll bar. Change the permission settings to public.
7. Copy your Office Mix Url by highlighting the URL.
8. Email your copied Mix url with your Office365 address with your contact details (Name, School, Mobile number) and Mix URL
9. The individal with the most creative Mix entry will win a pair of Universal Studio full day passes!
*Microsoft Office and Mix Compatibility and System Requirements:
Computer: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard disk: 1.0 GB available disk space
Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics: DirectX 10 or 11 graphics card
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 system
Microsoft Office: PowerPoint 2013, Office 2013 or Office 365
.Net version: 4.5
Other: Microphone or other sound input device for recording, webcam for video recording.